Rahua Curl Styler
Tame unruly curls with this ultra-hydrating, frizz-reducing styling cream.
Tame frizz, invigorate and hydrate your curls with Rahua's natural Control Cream Curl Styler.
The first in its category that is made with Rahua's exclusive, plant-derived ingredients from the Amazon rainforest. This leave-in curl styler nourishes strands and provides the perfect amount of weight and hold, while leaving curls soft and touchable.
All curl textures.
- Rahua Oil: fortifies weak, damaged strands while nourishing and preserving scalp and hair follicle health.
- Palo Santo Oil: known as “holy wood, "and precious to Amazonian shamans, the essence of palo santo is Rahua’s signature scent. Offering a sophisticated, earthy aroma all while providing a soothing aromatherapy experience.
- Shea Butter & Molasses (sugar): a combination that provides the perfect amount of hold for curls in need of control – all while leaving hair soft and touchable.
- Prevents frizz.
- Tames curls.
How To Use
- Apply Control Cream on damp or wet hair, style as usual.
- Tip: Section hair and massage product throughout each section with fingers or comb, defining and smoothing curls. Use more or less product depending on hair thickness and length. Diffuse or air dry.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, and Robus Ideous (Raspberry) Leaf Extract*, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Colza Oil), Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Ungurahua) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Canola Oil, Glycerin, Stearalkonium Chloride (plant derived), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Saccharum Officinarum (Molasses) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bursera Graveolens (Palo Santo) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol.
* Denotes Organic Ingredient