Nourishing Hair Hydratant (Conditioner)
Healthy hair has a balance of protein, lipids and moisture. When Sans [ceuticals] formulate their Hydratants, they dial up these essential elements to maintain healthy, strong hair.
Sans [ceuticals] deluxe formula, Nourishing Hair Hydratant is designed for hair that is either chemically challenged or feeling dry.
- Keratrix ™: A patented complex that increases hair strength and elasticity, and repairs the damage caused by mechanical, thermal and chemical processes. Its sustained release system allows it to remain on the hair fibre for prolonged action.
- Vitamin B5: Possesses exceptional smoothing and shine capabilities. It also has a small molecule, allowing it to penetrate the hair cuticle to provide strength, resistance and volume.
- Varied Molecular Weight Proteins: Small molecular proteins are able to penetrate the cuticle layer of the hair fibre to build strength and resistance.
- Sugar Beet Extract: A powerful humectant and anti-irritant, sugar beet extract boosts hydration while soothing and calming the scalp.
- Aquaxyl ™: A patented complex that provides intense hydration and protects the hair fibre.
- Smoothes and provides intense hydration, making hair feel soft and velvety-smooth.
- Prevents colour fade and provides thermal protection.
- Potent strengthening and reparative qualities.
How To Use
- Hair Hydratant: Before applying, squeeze out excess moisture to avoid dilution and boost product performance. Work Hydratant through mid-lengths and ends to increase penetration. Leave for 30 seconds to restore, then rinse well.
- Specialist Tip: To intensify hydration, layer with pH + Shine Corrector. This closes the hair cuticle, locking in the essential elements that make hair healthy and luminous.
Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Gluconolactone & Sodium Benzoate, Avocado Oil, Mango Butter, Sunflower Seed Extract, Wheat Amino Acids, Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol [Provitmain B5], Jojoba Esters, Glycosphingolipids, Phospholipids, Cholesterol, Octyldodecanol, Hydrogentated Coco-Glycerides, Fragrance [Ecocert].