Skin Type: Dry or Eczema Prone.
Use this cleanser for normal to dry skin to gently cleanse without disrupting the skin’s natural barrier layer. It can also be used to remove heavy make up, possibly followed by a second cleanse for oily skin although it does rinse away without leaving an oily residue.
It is a great partner to Replenish Serum for dry or eczema prone skin, as well as to the Renew Serum for anti ageing.
- Arctic Sea Buckthorn: provides a rich source of rare Omega 7 and Omega 3. It has traditionally been used to treat burns and wounds of the skin. In clinical trials, it improves skin elasticity by 32.3%, hydrates and reduces the appearance of redness.
- Desert Pomegranate Oil: is rich in omega 5 and punicic acid, one of the most potent anti oxidants known to man, which supports hormone function and defends against free radicals.
- Chilean Rosehip Oil: clinical trials have confirmed a 41% improvement in the colour of scars, a 27% improvement in the appearance of scars and a 26% improvement in visible areas of scars. Rich in Vitamin C, rosehip oil also has a high content of the fatty acids omega 6 and 9 that are responsible for creating an outer skin barrier that soothes and protects the skin.
- Desert Argan Oil: is rich in omega 6, 9 and tocopherol, all helping to restore the skin barrier and protect against free radicals. The tocopherol content (Vitamin E) of argan oil is in fact 620mg/kg in comparison to 320 mg/kg in olive oil, indicating its strong antioxidant properties.
How To Use
- Warm a small amount between palms. Massage onto a dry face, including around the eye area to take off light make-up.
- Add warm water to form a light milk.
- Rinse clean.
- Follow with an S5 treatment serum of moisturiser.
Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aqua (water), Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil*, Punica Granatum Seed Oil*, Rosa Rubigiosa Seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Parfum (Natural, Low Allergen Fragrance), Tocopherol.
*Ingredients from organic farming