Rosemary essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the Rosemary plant that belongs to the mint family. It is an antioxidant proven to fight free radicals that cause cancer and also a marvelous remedy for hair loss and dandruff. It has been used over centuries to treat memory loss, relieve pain and boost the immune system. Rosemary is considered an anti-inflammatory and an antiseptic due to its unique chemical composition. It also has the psychological benefits of reducing stress and depression.
How to Use
-Apply one or two drops on the hands and rub together. Then smell, in order to relieve the nerves.
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or apply 3-5 drops on the scalp and massage after shower to treat hair loss and dandruff.
- Add to an essential oil diffuser in order to help with mental clarity.
- This essential oil is to be avoided during pregnancy or cases of epilepsy.
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure.
- Do not apply more than the recommended amount.
- Avoid contact with eyes, ears, and nose.
- Test on a small area of your skin before usage to monitor allergic reactions.
Rosmarinus officinalis essential oil