Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil
- Restores balance and confidence to unpredictable skin.
- Rich in Omegas to help regenerate skin without irritation.
- Unique, highly concentrated blend of organic Rosehip fruit and seed oil.
Pai's bestselling skin hero is the ultimate multi-tasker. With regular use, it deeply conditions skin, improving firmness and elasticity and promoting a clear, even skin tone.
Its high concentrations of essential nutrients feed the skin, fuelling its essential overnight regeneration processes without the slightest sign of irritation.
Among other things, Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil can be used to improve: dry patches, flaky patches, blemishes, dull skin tone, fine lines, scars, and sun damage.
In the early days of Pai, they only used rosehip oil as an ingredient their our Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream - but they noticed the market was full of organic, cold-pressed rosehip oils that were pale and smelt bad. This isn't how Rosehip Oil should be!
Pai wanted to create an Oil that was more effective, fresher and longer-lasting, so they used volcanically sourced CO2 supercritical extraction to derive a unique blend of Rosehip fruit and seed oil.
It's more expensive than cold-pressing but it’s the gentlest way to extract these incredible oils and it allows us to preserve the complete properties of the plant without oxidation or contamination.
The result is a beautiful deep orange Oil, packed with twice the regenerative sterols and five times more carotenoids than your average cold-pressed rosehip seed oil.
Completely free from GM ingredients and grown without pesticides or synthetic chemicals, Pai's Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil is certified organic by the Soil Association.
Skin you can feel confident in doesn't have to mean a complicated routine. But don't just take Pai's word for it; they put their Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil to the test in an independent consumer trial*.
The results showed it helps to tackle all kinds of skin woes including:
- Fine lines
It can even be used to help improve the appearance of scarring or mixed into your Body Cream as a soothing after-sun. You'll wonder what you did without it!
*Research conducted by Pai Skincare, July, 2016, Alba Science Analytics, 97 UK Female Respondents.
- Rosehip CO2 Extract: Andean Rosehip Oil is renowned for its skin healing properties. High concentrations of Vitamin A, Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9, plus antioxidant carotenoids help repair and protect the skin against environmental stresses and visible damage.
How To Use
- Apply 2-3 drops to the palm of your hand and use fingertips to gently massage into clean, slightly damp skin on face or body.
- Allow the oil to fully absorb before dressing.
- For best results, Pai recommend using oils at night before bed and creams in the morning.
- For extra hydration, mix 2-3 drops of Rosehip BioRegenerate Oil with a pump of Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream.
Rosa Canina Seed Extract* - Rosehip Seed Extract (source of Vitamin A & C), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract* - Rosehip Fruit Extract, Tocopherol - Natural Vitamin E, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract* - Rosemary Extract.
Certified Organic by the Soil Association (*Organically produced 99% of product).
Suitable for Vegans. Not tested on animals. Nut-Free Formula.
Pai's commitment to product purity means they never use artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.
Store in a cool dry place.