Oat Milk Bath Tea
An aromatically delicious, calming and skin-softening treatment to moisturize, nourish and soothe dry, itchy or irritated skin.
- Milky oats are harvested after the oat begins flowering and tinctured while fresh to preserve bioactive activity. The rich and hydrating milky nature of oats provides welcome relief to parched or itchy skin.
- Gentle chamomile is an age-old medicinal herb known to calm, soothe, and reduce redness.
- Lavender's calming, herbaceous aroma can ease nerves, promote relaxation, and soothe aggravated skin. As an adaptogen, it assists our innate ability in acclimating to stress and imbalances.
- Soothing and balancing, ylang ylang proves beautifying for both dry and oily skin while its scent pacifies and relaxes.
- Soothe and balance redness, inflammation, irritation, dryness, itchy skin or sunburn.
- Soften, soothe and beautify face + body.
- Calm restless mind and anxious spirit.
How To Use
- In bath or shower, soak cotton sachet in warm water and gently squeeze out the milky tea as you draw sachet over skin's surface for mild exfoliation.
- May be applied to entire body including face.
- Hang to dry.
- Good for 1-3 consecutive uses.
Avena sativa (oats)*, Symphytum officinale (comfrey)*, Calendula officinalis (marigold) flower*, Tilia europaea (linden) blossom*, Lavendula angustifolia (lavender) flower*, Rosa cenrifolia (rose) petals*, Matricaria recutita (chamomile) flowers*, Stellaria media (chickweed)*, essential oils of: Cananga odorata (ylang ylang), Lavendula angustifolia (lavender)*, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile).