Each clay mask is specially formulated to benefit a variety of unique skin types and address specific skin issues. Refer to descriptions below to find the mask just right for your skin type and condition. Or combine colors to treat specific zones.
A highly nourishing bio-mineral blend to balance, tone and exfoliate; appropriate for all skin types.
A gently cleansing and soothing exfoliating mask best suited for irritated, dry and blemish-prone skin.
A gently cleansing, deeply hydrating formula, specially blended for mature, dry and sensitive skin.
Fig+Yarrow's most gentle and still deeply cleansing and balancing mask especially suited for dry, sensitive and delicate skin.
- Used in beauty treatments since ancient times, clay is a natural gift from the earth that draws out impurities and toxins with its naturally absorptive abilities.
- Options are listed in order of drawing intensity from strongest to mildest and can be combined to treat specific zones.
- French green clay is a bio-mineral de-composted plant and contains many trace minerals, micro-algae, kelp and phyto-nutrients which are beneficial in removing impurities, tightening the pores, toning and exfoliating the skin.
- Lavender essential oil has healing qualities beneficial to aggravated skin and may help to inhibit bacteria for healthy and clear skin.
- French yellow clay draws out impurities as essential minerals within the clay are released, with the added benefits of increased circulation, toning and gentle removal of dead skin cells.
- Chamomile's soothing benefits help to reduce redness and even skin tone.
- Rose clay contains iron oxide which draws out impurities without depleting skin's moisture and boosts circulation; fighting the signs of aging and promoting a youthful, healthy appearance.
- Moroccan lava clay contains a high percentage of silica, magnesium, potassium and calcium, which are helpful in the reduction of skin dryness and flakiness.
- Balancing and beautifying, rosewood oil improves skin's condition and imparts a calming scent
White clay is the mildest of all clays with the ability to gently draw impurities from the skin without removing natural oils.
Neroli essential oil has rejuvenating qualities and is especially beneficial for sensitive and maturing skin.
How To Use
- For more than just a pretty face; clay masks are excellent for neck, chest, back andlegs and can be used to soothe insect bites and rashes.
- Clay masks are a powder-like dry blend of clays, herbs and essential oils. Add your preferred liquid element to a small amount of clay powder; try raw honey, organic yogurt, pure aloe, floral water, cold-pressed, juice, tea, or whatever you desire to create your unique potion. Apply to skin and allow to set until dry; remove with warm water and follow with FACIAL SCRUB for best results.
- No preservation required for dry clay. May be refrigerated and kept fresh up to a week after liquid is added.
- All clays are good for approximately 30 uses.
++please note, these masks are a dry blend of clays, herbs and essential oils. As such, they require no preservation and allow the user to add whatever liquid element they wish to constitute fresh at each or every few applications. May be refrigerated and kept fresh up to a week after liquid is added.++
Illite (French green clay), Bentonite (clay), essential oil of Lavandula angustifolia (lavender)*.
Illite (French yellow clay), Bentonite (clay), essential oil of Anthemis nobilis (chamomile).
Rhassoul clay (Moroccan lava clay), Bentonite (clay), Kaolinite (rose clay), essential oil of Aniba rosaeodora (rosewood).
Kaolinite (white clay), Bentonite (clay), essential oil of Citrus aurantium (neroli).