Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
- Super-gentle cleansing action for dry, delicate and sensitive skin.
- Alcohol and detergent-free formula maintains the skin’s natural oil and pH balance.
- Hydrating properties leave skin soft and replenished.
- Gently lifts away eye make-up.
- Includes Dual-Effect Sensitive Skin Cloth, with textured muslin and soft terry sides.
Pai's creamy Camellia & Rose Hydrating Cleanser gently removes dirt, makeup and other impurities that build up on your skin throughout the day.
Bursting with Omegas 6 & 9 and Vitamin E, it replenishes the skin's moisture barrier, leaving it soft and supple.
Suitable for all skin types - including sensitive and reactive skin, their gentle Cleanser is detergent and alcohol-free, to help maintain the skin's delicate oil and pH balance.
Castor and sweet almond oils help to breakdown makeup, including waterproof mascara, while protecting the skin - making their Cleanser a perfect alternative to harsh eye makeup removers that can leave the delicate skin around the eyes dry and irritated.
A naturally dry oil, Camellia gives Pai's Cleanser luxurious texture, without the greasy or heavy feeling of Oil or Balm cleansers.
The dual textured Cloth allows you to switch between a gently exfoliating Muslin for thorough cleansing, and an ultra-soft terry side for sensitive areas.
Pai's bestselling cleanser was one of the first products Sarah formulated - and it's barely changed in almost 10 years!
Cleansers are a challenge for sensitive skin but they can also make the biggest difference. They wanted to create a Cleanser that didn't foam, but also felt refreshing on combination skin.
Pai's cream Cleanser grips dirt and carries it away using a balanced three-oil blend. Castor Oil doesn't penetrate the skin, to lift away dirt without any greasy feeling, Sweet Almond helps to condition and soften and Camellia is their 'leave behind' Oil.
It features high up the ingredients list so it can really do its job and leave skin feeling thoroughly clean and replenished.
- Camellia Oil: Packed full of Omega 9 and Vitamin E, this rare oil has been used in Japan for centuries as a skin cleanser and conditioner.
- Damask Rose Otto Oil: Rose extract helps the skin to retain moisture. Its rejuvenating and restorative properties make it particularly beneficial for sensitive or lacklustre skin.
How To Use
Dampen the Dual-Effect Sensitive Skin Cloth with warm water and squeeze out excess.
- Eyes: Apply a small amount of Cleanser to dry, closed eye, massaging gently. Using soft-terry-side of cloth, sweep over eye to clean and lift away all traces of make-up and Cleanser.
- Face: Gently massage Cleanser onto dry skin. Remove using muslin-side of cloth*, with gentle circular movements. Follow with final sweep over face with soft terry-side.
* For hypersensitive skin, use only soft terry-side of cloth.
Aqua - Purified Water, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil* - Camellia Oil, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil* - Castor Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil* - Sweet Almond Oil , Cetearyl Alcohol - Naturally derived Emulsifier, Glycerin - Organic derived Vegetable Glycerine, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter* - Shea Butter, Cetearyl Glucoside - Naturally derived Emulsifier, Sodium Anisate - Naturally derived Preservative, Tocopherol - Natural Vitamin E, Rosa Damascena Oil* - Rose Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil* - Rose Geranium Oil, Sodium Levulinate - Naturally derived Preservative, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil* - Lavender Oil, Lactic Acid - pH regulator, Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil* - May Chang Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate - Naturally derived Emulsifier, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate - Naturally derived Preservative.
Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils: Citral*, Citronellol*, d-Limonene*, Geraniol*, Linalool*. Contains Nut Oil.
Certified Organic by the Soil Association (*Organically produced 81% of product).
Suitable for Vegans. Not tested on animals. Contains nut oil.
Pai's commitment to product purity means they never use artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.
Store in a cool dry place.