Balancing Hair Hydratant (Conditioner)
Healthy hair has a balance of protein, lipids and moisture. When Sans [ceuticals] formulate their Hydratants, they dial up these essential elements to maintain healthy, strong hair.
Sans [ceuticals] Balancing Hair Hydratant is specifically designed to maintain condition and shine. A great formulation for short hair, men’s hair or hair that’s not too chemically challenged.
- Vitamin B5: Possesses exceptional smoothing and shine capabilities. It also has a small molecule, allowing it to penetrate the hair cuticle to provide strength, resistance and volume.
- Pentavitin ®: A patented complex to provide superior hydration to the hair and scalp. It will also prevent dry scalp, soothe irritation and relieve sensitivity.
- Varied Molecular Weight Proteins: Small molecular proteins are able to penetrate the cuticle layer of the hair fibre to build strength and resistance.
- Sugar Beet Extract: A powerful humectant and anti-irritant, sugar beet extract boosts hydration while soothing and calming the scalp.
- Soothes irritation and prevents dry scalp.
- Maintains hydration for healthy, glossy hair.
- Strengthens and protects hair health.
How To Use
- Before applying, squeeze out excess moisture to avoid dilution and boost product performance.
- Work Hydratant through mid-lengths and ends to increase penetration. Leave for 30 seconds to restore, then rinse well.
- To ensure maximum volume, avoid applying Sans [ceuticals] Hydratant to the root area.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-7, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera [Coconut] Oil, Linum Usitatissimum [Linseed] Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Betaine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol [Provitamin B5], Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Citrate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tocopherol [Vitamin E], Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance [Ecocert], Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate.