October 24, 2018
Did you know that not cleaning your makeup brushes can lead to bacteria growth, irritation, and breakouts? Check out our simple and clean method to keep your brushes clean and long-lasting below!
What you'll need:
1. Pour approximately a teaspoon or tablespoon of olive oil (depending on the size of your brush) onto your towel and soak your brush’s bristles into the oil. Start wiping the bristles onto the towel.
2. Separately, take one of your glass bowls and fill it with warm water and add in your cleanser.
3. Soak the brush’s bristles into the now soapy water and using your fingers, squeeze the bristles, from base to tip, to let the grime out into the bowl of water.
4. In the other glass bowl, pour approximately ¼ a cup of distilled white vinegar and combine it with the cleanser. Then soak the bristles of your brush quickly into the bowl of vinegar. *Remember that vinegar is a strong anti-bacterial product, so you only need to put a little bit onto your brush.
5. Finally, put some cleanser onto your hands and wash off your brush under warm running water. Squeeze out the excess water, groom the bristles with your fingers upwards and let it dry, preferably in a cool and airy space.
October 17, 2019
September 24, 2019
January 23, 2019
How to care for one of our most neglected body parts
Be the first*
*to know about our new product releases, discounts, promotions & events!